2023 San Diego Electrical Health & Welfare Open Enrollment
Open enrollment will run from October 1, 2022 – October 31, 2022.
All open enrollment packets will be mailed to your home during the first week of October. Please pay close attention to all deadlines outlined in the packet.
During open enrollment a Participant can:
- Change medical plans*
- Add or increase supplemental life insurance*
- All requests for a change in medical plans and/or supplemental life insurance must be done by October 31, 2022.
- All enrollment forms for any changes made will be due in the Trust Office no later than November 30, 2022.
- Any changes made during open enrollment will be effective January 1, 2023.
Medical plan options available during open enrollment:
- *PPO – Allows freedom to choose Anthem Blue Cross In-Network physicians and In-Network hospitals
- *Kaiser Plan A – Requires use of Kaiser providers only
- *Sharp HMO – Requires use of Sharp Health Plan providers only in their Performance Network
*Only for those within classifications that allow for medical plan changes and supplemental life insurance. If you are not sure if your classification allows for changes during open enrollment, please contact the Trust Office.
If you have any questions regarding open enrollment, please contact the Trust Office at (858) 569-6322 ex. 310.
For more information about the Sharp HMO plan use this link to view a brief video about this new plan.